Execute and manage product and solution based demand generation programs responsible for bringing in more than 44,000 leads and $40.1 million per year. Working alongside the Americas Demand Marketing team, social media strategy was implemented that in a six month period, brought in 4% of total leads translating into $860K of won opportunities.
• Create and manage online programs focusing on lead generation, customer engagement and return on investment.
• Execute integrated marketing plans leveraging live and on-demand webcasts, virtual trade shows, email, website, paid search, display advertising and social media.
• Work with creative agencies to define strategy for online campaigns and oversee planning, execution and reporting. Campaigns include social media (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook), influential blogger, search, and CPC banner programs.
• Partner with Product Marketing to develop campaign content focused on customer pain points and ensure integration across partners, sales and finance.
• Oversee execution of 25 webcasts per quarter in three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) with a per event average of 1000 registrants and 30% attendance rate.
• Manage and execute semi-annual virtual conference sponsored by top Silicon Valley companies with more than 10,000 registrants and an average 40% attendance rate.
• Compile advanced reporting on performance of programs and present findings to cross-functional stakeholders. Analyze data, identify success factors and initiate new campaigns based on previous performance of programs.
• Work closely with Operations and Sales teams to ensure all leads are correctly routed, followed up on and tracked.